Janus Life Sciences served as the official linguistic partner at the 10th PHARMAPACK International Forum of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Suppliers, which took place on April 26–28, 2021 at Expocentre Moscow. The forum was organized by PharmPro, which unites a wide range of pharmaceutical industry players.
The Janus Life Sciences team successfully implemented a linguistic support project for international expert David Pérez Godia, Head of Supply Network Operations at Merck Biopharma in Russia and the CIS countries. This interesting case is an addition to our list of projects successfully implemented in the Life Sciences field.
- Comprehensive linguistic support for an international expert as both a speaker and audience member in a 2-hour forum session.
- Provision of high-quality medical interpretation in the English-to-Russian and Russian-to-English language pairs.
- Consecutive interpretation of the expert’s speech to a huge international audience from English into Russian.
- Simultaneous interpretation of other participants’ reports from Russian into English for the expert.
Components of solutions
- Professional interpreter with relevant experience and in-depth knowledge of medicine and pharmaceuticals.
- Use of a mobile Radioguide simultaneous interpretation system.
- Co-ordinated teamwork and a high degree of personal responsibility for each team member.
The Janus Life Sciences team was happy to be part of such a big event in the pharmaceutical field as the PHARMAPACK forum and made every effort to provide the necessary linguistic support at the highest level.